HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: roos

posted on Mar 16, 2009 09:11AM

This is an open forum where everyone is free to provide their opinions, including employees. They aren't providing stock recommendations or price targets, they're questioning your motives and are entitled to because you keep trying to categorize this as a business rant. We aren't ranting. We lost 1 client but have added on 5-6 over the last 2-3 weeks. This is not sour grapes. This is outwardly questioning a suspect decision during times of turmoil. You seem to want to miscategorize our motives.

Whose right? Your ranking dropping is proof positive that many do not agree with your position.

I respect your opinions and have never shut you down. I disagree and express my reasons for disagreeing.

We have no actions to reconsider. We have not taken any action. I provided investors with their "immaterial" categorization as expressed by the Co-CEO in an environment in which he, his Co-CEO and the Board have created mistrust and suspicion amongst investors due to a lack of results and progress.

"Stay away from my investment". Funny how you didn't express that opinion during the proxy fight, nor do you have the right to tell me or any investor to do so. We all have a stake, we all have a say.

"Get Real". I still don't know what that means. I hear it come from teenagers unable to articulate their positions but don't know what it means coming from you. Should I reply with "check yourself before you wreck yourself"?

We disagree. The difference is I don't tell you your position isn't founded in reality. Why? I'm not emotional about the subject. There is no need to be. This community will decide what is best for itself without injecting emotion. You need to do the same.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply