HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Your right Stratopod. Did you want a bucket of balls to slap around the driving range right now? I know I do. This is a matter of a board that indiscriminately does as they please with "no" regard for the shareholders.

I guess the question I have is....do the big investment guys (you know...Rousseau, Pinetree, Sprott.....) have the same lack of communication in their court. If so then maybe the board is sitting on something big. Still.....why would they remove the sponsorship of this forum? Personally I would think Noront would then be better to offer a forum of their own right on their own website. It isn't the forum that is the issue here. A forum can be had anywhere. Its the quality of the forum and the level the forum is moderated. I think most private forums would turn into mud fests like Stockhouse did. Agoracom keeps that from happening. A non moderated forum in Agoracom is nice but not much different again.

The solution in my opinion is to create a new forum with various members of good standing being moderators (having access to disciplinary actions on the forum). I'm sure that can be set up quite quickly and yes we can probably do that in the Agoracom forum as well. Oh yes.....and what were we going to name this forum? We apparently cannot use Noront as the forum name (maybe George could confirm and suggest other options).

Thanks so much to everyone for keeping this forum alive and well. We'll not be quieted by the "hired guns" we have for a board right now. One other thing....I want this investment to do well....I didn't think I looked that stupid..but.... I'm not trying to discourage new investment for new sources. I'm very much bullish on this company as far as the find is concerned. We have just been kicked around by the big bullies (Rousseau) and they have placed their puppet management regime into this company. What is there not to be concerned about? I'm not concerned we will do well. This is a great time to invest with the price deflated about 90% from this time last year. I like many others here feel abandoned by a board that sold off Aurelian Resources for a song with the excuse the company was going down the toilet anyways due to political issues. Well that brings to mind one thing...

Why did Kinross buy a company that was supposedly going down the toilet due to political unrest/restrictions on mining in the country. Why would they think to want to buy up a company that may lose everything if the political redtape was not removed? (I believe now that the issues are resolved...maybe someone could update us on that). If/when the Aurelian mine was given a go you can bet the valuation of Kinross shares will go up (except now the Aurelian shares are consolidated into the Kinross valuation leaving Aurelian shareholders with a substantially smaller profit margin. The speculative profit was removed by the BOD before the shareholders could cash in big. Yes the stock split and people could have gotten out then, but really....was the mine not going to do better than 30 or 40.00 per share???

I guess we'll let the boys do with us what they will....and we'll all feel good and not say anything. Seems a bit like deja vu to me.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply