HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's Hard

posted on Mar 18, 2009 06:30PM

to keep reading , as it forces me to reexamine my feelings and how they have matured over the past year. So full of enthusiasm, so believing in the story, so happy to have been fortunate to have stumbled on NOT.

Also, fortunate to have some expert, knowledgeable people who were encouraging and high on this as an investment.

A lot has changed. A lot has happened. The forum has kept me sane even when it got a little insane. I especially appreciate the posts that list and remind us of why we invested in NOT. I appreciate the posts that try to calm us down with very wise words. I also appreciate the posts that are angry, as we have reason to be angry.

We have reason to also be proud of this forum. How we all voted, how we were as a group.

Nothing much more to add. Except, I would like the enthusiasm back. Next week, next month, next year? I will still be here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply