HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

D12...Roos and Rosedale

posted on Mar 19, 2009 04:24PM

I would like to extend a personal request to each of you from all the visitors that frequent this forum which do not have a registration account with Agoracom to please make your way back to the forum, if not up front and in our faces like we like it, perhaps you'll consider peeking in on us from time to time, it's a sad state of affairs and a very unfortunate set of circustance which brings us to where we are now and is mitigating to ones well being here on this hub, I know many of my friends and aquaintances that read this forum are very dissappointed in the level this has taken us all too, hopefully through your pms with agoracom you will be able to perhaps come to a level of trust with all that's this forum. You three amigos bring an infinite quality to the board, that in its own right broadens our sense of just what the hell we're all doing here, we are together, all one. Without you guys this forum will be a much different atmosphere. Which by the way is slowly sprucing itself back up.

Again gentlemen, please take this request from all the visitors which do read and do look forward to your inspirational input, Please reconsider your Positions.

Best Regards

Rob

New Message
Please login to post a reply