HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

To The New Posters

posted on Mar 20, 2009 03:52PM

There have been a lot of new posters here in the last two days, plus the return of some from the past.

Normally when new posters arrive, they read, watch. learn and post rarely. It seems that this new group just jump right in and start posting. That's great. I admire your enthusiasm. However, as many here have found out, it's a good idea to re-read what you are about to post. Ask yourself, is this contributing to the forum ? Am I asking a valid question ? Am I staying on topic ? Am I offending someone ?

With that in mind, your posts will be much more respected and people will read and pay attention. But if you are just here to argue, be contrary, build your own new ego or just generally be negative about everything you post, then expect to be challenged by other posters and possibly removed from the forum, if warranted.

Read, do your own DD, think before you post and for crying out loud, be frikkin positive. Tired of these negative posts. Think positive and it'll be positive. Think negative and guess what. You got it.

Have a good weekend everyone and let's make an improvement here next week. A big improvement.

Respectfully,

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply