HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A very sad state of affairs.... what to say, what to say?

A very sad state of affairs.... what to say, what to say?

posted on Mar 20, 2009 08:20PM

Good evening NOT,

As a collective, this is a moment where we are down. We are way down.... ironically, the stock probably put in some type of bottom through all this negativity and unrest. The share price isn't the only reason I am here.

I haven't been as active on this board the last few months, but I appreciate all the hard work so many both here and FWR have done. I have no doubt most posters intentions are good.

I am not certain that I am no fool, but, at the same time I'm fine giving many the benefit of the doubt. I feel my participation on the forum has been positive for me... regardless if the share price shows it. I have little control of the share price. I am still around.

Have I bought into "the myth of mcfaulds?" Has Johnny and June sung there last tune? Have we been had by a bad run of geology, or worse, some snake oil? No doubt, there is some snake oil somewhere among us, there always will be in this business. The phrase "The world is a vampire," comes to mind.

My selfish thought, I am most disappointed that I have lost a few posters I've come to respect, I have shared many PM's with... and mutually, we supported a similar cause and each other. I suspect we still have the same aspirations for Noront and Freewest.... I am disappointed. For no wrong doing of my own, my relations with these others are cut off. This is very disappointing. Yet, I understand.

For the little I have read about this, you must pardon me... it is for lack of time, not interest. The gist, some ass at agoracom did us wrong, did everyone wrong. We all knew we'd have to contend with the wolves among us... we were under the impression the house wasn't involved.

So, as they say, shit happens... but this is shitty.... losing some of our best, sorry, THE BEST.

AGO, either way this gets messy. Cut ties fully and completely... and pay the individual who did this to be gone. They can't possibly be that vital to keep them around after this mess. By doing so, you accept no blame, you are simply doing what you should. (TRUST)

I've become a non productive member of this community... very little posting, but, I try to read as much as I can from the regulars... I suspect there are many here who do the same.

For those departed, I sincerely say I will miss your contribution, as well as your kindness and willing to banter with me, little old cwallace.

Perhaps mrs. wallace was right many moons ago when she asked "why do you care so much about these people you will never meet? why do you spend so much time crafting your message "just right?"

My answer was, " it's too late... they are already part of me... and there is something greater going on here."
I may have egg on my face, but I hope not.

I miss my friends.

sincerely

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply