HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

thank you to George and Paul @ AGORACOM

posted on Mar 25, 2009 03:46PM

thank you for efforts to make this an honorable forum for investors to discuss a wide range of issues directly and indirectly related to Noront.

...and at the same time, respecting our community and the human experience.

... many posts are welcome which obviously are off-topic, but which still form the good charcter of this forum: such as cartoons, making good beer, condolences and simply other good posts which represent the human experience as pertains to this Noront communtiy. this is all good and allows for much needed humor in this stressful world... and yes at times we all need to be challenged, this is good too.

i beleive that both you and Paul understand that i understand that the primary purpose of this board is Noront ....all my posts have been about noront and the discussion of noront.

my veiws on "dictatorial and narrow" are thoughtful and well researched

no entity or one person can rightly remove a respectable post which gives constructive critism of them with regard to the issue at hand in context ...and in this case it was about Noront and the discussion of Noront.

lastly, my post has nothing to do with 'goldilox' ...nor have i ever posted about 'goldilox' ...i am quite immersed in dealing with noront and what can be done with the present BOD ....i do not have the time to research everything :)))

i look forward to bringing challenges to noront by way of forming an advisory group and the first step is perhaps obvious to some already: a special shareholders meeting.

thank you Paul and George for your efforts ...i completely understand that as of late there has been much stress in your job and please let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

cheers ....danny

to Geoge @ AGORACOM

posted on Mar 23, 09 05:08PM

continue down this path of assesing posters comments to be "off-topic" and you will lose credibiltiy in your over-all mandate as a due diligence investment centre where participant investors converse freely, without stress, the topics of the day that may evolve... either directly or indirectly related to noront and the general markets in the same nature.

Agoracom: please stop and reflect on your actions.

i have been happy to be a part of the agoracom expearience in past ....but i encourage all participants not to tolerate a trend towards a dictatoral and narrow form of control of the discussions which take place on this or any other forum. very

sincerely ...danny

ps. good post notster

Re: to Geoge @ AGORACOM

posted on Mar 23, 09 05:20PM

Yellowknifer,

Thank you for your comments, however, the primary purpose of the main Noront discussion forum is to discuss Noront.

What you may view as "dictatorial and narrow" is what we consider organized and on-point.

We have done our best to provide a platform for members to voice their opinions/concerns/criticisms over the past few days regarding the "Goldilox" issue, but we have received an overwhelming amount of emails, posts and private messages from members asking us to bring the Noront forum back on point.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply