HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Apr 05, 2009 11:18AM
Apr 05, 2009 12:25PM

With all due respect, I agree that the length of time re reporting assays appears excessively long.....in my opinion, too long. However, if you look at the wording of the OSC, it says "can reasonably be expected to result in a significant change in the market price or value....".

It has been pointed out by several posters over the last several months, that "the market doesn't appear to acknowledge or appreciate the value of the chrome ore on NOT's property" (my quotes). I have heard via independent sources that indeed, mining analysts have yet to be impressed, for various reasons, with the chrome ore discoveries in the ROF. Can someone please do a little research and provide some correlation between release of chrome assays and stock price movement of companies in the ROF. It may be, that there has been little or no correlation......hence, from the perspective of NOT's BOD, the assays are not "material".

I am not attempting to justify the lack of communication by NOT's BOD, but rather to find an acceptable explanation.

Thanks

geoprof

Apr 05, 2009 03:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply