HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Timely disclosure

posted on Apr 05, 2009 12:25PM

Hello Berta Curry
I am basing my comments on past experience with NOT as well as generally timelines associated with assays provided by exploration companies. You don’t have to look far to see other exploration companies that are putting out timely assay results (much quicker then NOT’S recent track record). Something has changed and I am not talking about the BoD. So what has changed? If they are looking at opening a mine I can understand re-assaying 2-3 or more times. You sure would not want to open a mine based on poor or inaccurate assays. Noront’s re-assaying ways could be for any number of reasons; a major is interested, current market conditions etc. Although this is the case I as an investor in NOT, would like to know the results when they become available, not after they have been re-assayed to death with results being leaked or possibly provided to those parties seen as more deserving or heavily invested. Assays need to be released in a timely fashion and in my opinion that is when they are received back from the lab. Good or bad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply