HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: SUCCESS

posted on Apr 06, 2009 08:57AM

In light of the theories being thrown around today, i.e. the purported demise of gold, the apparent disinclination to fulfill goals set by the BOD, etc, let's not forget one important point: some of the most brutal regimes in history recognize the use of starvation as a weapon of mass destruction ( Think Stalin and untold millions of victims in the Ukraine, etc.)

What is different in this day and age, and in this set of circumstances?The exception being that in the case of gold, it is not physical starvation, but economic,( or limiting it's upside, if you will, by the actions of the IMF) and in the case of our BOD, it is informational starvation, which leads to the SP going into freefall, and again, inducing a sort of slow death of the retail holder.

I am in no means comparing our situation to the loss of real lives, but just to re-iterate that those who are power-hungry will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, so one has to wonder why gold is being downplayed. If the U.S. currency is dead in the water, and gold is no good, and real estate is languishing, and bonds are a no-go...then really, WHAT is a reasonable investment these days? Canned food and ammo?

Again, the impression I get is that a lot of this is staging, for those little people who haven't already lost everything in the downturn or in sub-prime to make them feel like there is no safe haven at all. It's as though someone yelled "Fire!!!" in a theater and then blocked all the exits.

So, how do we see through what is being fed to us as reality but there is actually a different set of machinations behind the scenes? And do we have the courage of our convictions to not be ridiculed out of those same beliefs?

The way I see it, I'm sticking with my long-term plans because let's face it, I have just as much chance of being right as being wrong, and if I'm wrong about gold, and I'm wrong about the ROF, then I'm all out of options or ideas anyways....

Just my esoteric thoughts for today, I don't have a lot of time to stick around the forum today but thought I'd pop in.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply