HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I did NOT have a chat with Joanne Jobin today! -- I totally deny having a chat!

I did NOT have a chat with Joanne Jobin today! -- I totally deny having a chat!

posted on Apr 07, 2009 07:16PM

I'm not sure why a mouthpiece for the current Board of Directors merits so much attention on this forum. Also, are we now becoming like President Bush in his encounter with Vladimir Putin? Do you recall what Bush said in his first encounter? Something to the effect of, "I looked into his eyes, and I knew he was a good guy!" So much for sensory recognition of ethical reality!!!

Look, just because sweet Joanne spoke in her most forthrightly sweet voice and told a guy on the phone that "all with the Noront world was right", and he "felt" she was telling the truth, does not mean that:

1. She meant it; or that

2. She had actual knowledge of what she was talking about (as to being fed some "party line" by the men that sign her pay check); or that

3. She didn't have some skewed view of the truth, because of her personal biases influencing her to conceive of things in the positive manner that they were portrayed to her by her higher-ups who are providing her info.

I don't mean to rain on anybody's party here. I'm just saying that prior actions and words of Joanne Jobin, and her superiors, have been very negative toward the idea of "open communications" with the retail shareholders.

Vladimir Putin was a high ranking KGB agent before he became head of Russia. He knew how to deceive and had been trained it that art. He obviously pulled the wool over Bush's eyes. Public relations people are trained in the art of "the spin". They are trained how to make bad news not sound so bad, and how to make mediocre news sound terrific. They deal with people on an individual basis regularly and know how to sound convincing, if the purpose suits them.

We have a saying down her in the southern states (maybe it is common to you hockey fans and moose hunters as well): "Pretty is, as pretty does." In other words, something that looks beautiful and attractive and worthwhile (be it an individual, a business, whatever) is only confirmed as genuinely matching up to its "looks" if it performs as advertised.

Let's not "rush to judgment" concerning either the sincerity or the knowledge of Ms. Jobin in relation to the company's actions or intentions. I could be entirely wrong, but I could also be 100% right. The only way to know is to see if things play out as the source providing the info said they would.

Joanne, if you are reading this, I'm sorry, I mean no offense - and yes, I had a truly wonderful time the other night at the dance with you, and especially afterwards ;>) .

New Message
Please login to post a reply