HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

BB, i emailed IR, Joan specifically awhile back asking for the BOD to consider a Q&A session not unlike that that UC recently completed, No response, next am came the new IR info tab on the website asking shareholders to contact them regards to IR issues and methods, reads differently now on the website, not to long after of course came the announcement the Luncheon and invites to NOT shareholders to attend. IMO this was a luncheon ( with guests, just who was in attendance of notoriety ?) not an AGM where its expected that shareholders are going to want to get down to the nitty gritty over assays, M&A discussions, cash flow etc., much more formal for one thing. This to me was more of an open information session attended by the who's who of analysts, investment groups, bankers, reps from Steel Makers etc as a prelude to tomorrows Analyst show and tell visit to Esker Camp. My point is this was not the place to let ones mouth speak ones mind even though many in attendance may have felt like asking the critical question, there will be a time and place for that. Hats off to all those shareholders that made the effort to attend.

My question to them is this, having attended the Luncheon and viewed the presentation first hand, do you now feel any different towards your investment in Noront?

regards

Notster

New Message
Please login to post a reply