HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So......

posted on May 20, 2009 07:56AM

on this beautiful day 2 of a market upswing with strong support in the venture area, NOT is down 5%. :( I see mostly green on my page but for a little beacon of red spelling out .....NOT. Come on guys.... do you really think this looks in anyway normal? K, I disagree with your evaluation of NOT's N.R.s .... or lack of and it's affect on the SP. When the market is ready, as you stated, to recognize a stock, they'll look for the ones most in your face as having great potential and, though there are those that know about NOT, NOT won't be screaming out from the pile because they've been sitting underneath it. Bye the bye, FWR is up 1.5% on no news, except for the faith that has been built up through solid communication. I believe it was NOT's intention to break the faith.... and I'm not sure they're done yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply