HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For the Discontents

posted on May 23, 2009 01:03AM

Please remain discontent. Shakey and shallow!

For the rest of those reading this forum be it sufficient to know that though the SP is well under where it should be, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, and OUR BoD is NOT acting in a manner exactly similar to what the Previous BoD would have Acted in, they are showing that they are Progressing with the Broader Objective as would ANY BoD under ALL the Circumstances present. Be that the Global situation (which only makes their Corporate Tasks all the more easy to achieve), or the Local RoF multiplicity (given the true real value of cohesion being much greater than fragmented self interest).

To recall old tonts on some who, if they actually acted on the principals of their taunts would be extremely saddened (poorer), by acting on their pronostications (which were often wrong, if not out to lunch) would have allowed these Characters to Manipulate ALL others to their personal benefit.

The reason these Characters are no longer present in their past incarnation is because they were SELF SERVING at the time they were Bounced from this Forum. Not because they were being Insightfull or Constructive for the benefit of ALL interested parties. MJ has his house in Florada which he payed far too much for (if you like to think such was ever the case) and Hustle Bunny never knew much more than BSing all who liked to be BSed (micky mouse thing if you like).

I only wonder if ROOS was led down a Garden Path, as he seemed to be sincere in his excitement and crushing realisation(s).

To get to something that actually really matters:

I wonder how realistic and pragmatic FNC's Smith is? Seems to me he is very self centered but also very realistic. And if so, good for his Suffering Share Holders, the likes of Hustle Bunny for sure and even poor Roos. If NOT, it does not matter all that much to Noront Resources what FNC's Smith eventually does. He can answer to his own SH's. I will look to NOT's BOD for proper Accountability. And though I do NOT appreciate the method in which they got to be MY BoD, I still expect that they will do their Job(s), and as well as able, For Their Own Self Respect, and EVERY SHARE HOLDER'S ultimate Benefit.

Seems at present that varia of methods could well result in the same desired Out Come.

AND I Patiently wait. and Buying more NOT when able!

Old Joe

May 23, 2009 04:25AM
May 23, 2009 05:27AM
May 23, 2009 07:20AM
May 23, 2009 10:29AM
May 23, 2009 10:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply