HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OK Old Joe, you brought up my name so I'll reply,,,you say our SP is undervalued?, by who?, our SP is exactly what the market tells us it should be based on discoveries to date,,,BECAUSE no one is gonna spend 6 billion in infastructure to haul out 2 billion in metals, and that is our problem, we need more nickel or our SP will suffer, so get off of whatever you are on, and see this as a fact, not bashing,,,sure we have discovered small quantities of numerous metals so far, but what are we gonna do, build smelters for each metal, again too costly,,,

that being said, I am waiting for nickel assay's promised at the luncheon,,,I am also waiting for confirmation of a rumor 2 weeks ago(PM'd to me by a reputable poster) of a NOT nickel hit near the UC border,,,and I am still a huge NOT bagholder, just south of $2 average, so trust me, I'd be the happiest person in the world to see more hot nickel #'s cause that is the only thing that will propel our SP,,,

Shakey

New Message
Please login to post a reply