HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"can we afford to wait for a SP increase in the hope to pay the bills then, taking the risk things may not work out as planned?"

And you would have us do what....? Sounds like a hint to sell shares to me.

"we can always buy when the stock starts to move up... if it keeps going."

This is somewhat contrary to "buy low sell high". I wonder why you are here from your comment "if it keeps going" Wow... such negativity and doubt. I'm surprised you are still in the market with those vibes. So I guess you don't think we should buy shares at these low prices? Isn't that exactly the time to buy?

"it might be better to pay more when we are out of the hole we are in."

The "hole we are in" ..... wow, such expressive language, just makes one feel right again on this sunny day. Well ya know what they say, when it's gloom and doom, time to buy and we certainly have our own little gloom and doom team. Is the sp not a happy one currently? I don't like it except that it allowed me to buy more on Fri. Hope it pays off.... we'll see soon enough.

Just be watching for those that use more "expressive" language than they really need to .... or do they really have anything legitimate to offer to begin with? I always ask what the motive is for someone's article.... and then also very important is how they word it and what shades of emotional colour do they try to impart? When offering facts/opinions on a site such as this, the emotional colouration used in the text should be essentially non-existant. The more you notice the more questionable the intent/content of the author. This biz needs to be about less emotion. If someone is casting darkness instead of light on a situation the bells should go off. There are those out there that want your shares. NOT's volume is significantly up and we're seeing some SP swings within a range but nothing that hasn't been going on for some time..... except for the volume! Somebody is buying.

New Message
Please login to post a reply