HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"You assume you know about whoever it is you are talking about. Sometimes people just get fed up and are dissapointed. Isn't that possible?"

You are absolutely correct Phoenixx. It is true, people do get frustrated... but I think I pointed that out in one of my earlier posts as well. There are ways of dealing with it though and it is to ask for help in understanding what is taking place. If you've done that and continue to wallow in it then your mental health or motivations come into question. If the wallowing likewise takes place at significant times some very serious interpretations of ones interests will likely become inevitable and some won't like the response. As K pointed out, if your comments are supported by some serious thinking whether it is based on fact or conjecture, you will likely be engaged in a meaningful encounter with other posters though it may not always be comfortable. I have been accused of being a basher before particularly when I supported the SPQ share reversal. It's part of the price for saying something unpopular.

New Message
Please login to post a reply