HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: What's the low down with NOT.V (A-2)\

posted on May 25, 2009 09:16AM

I am not counting for it much :)

When Dow was around critical 6400 the reaction was fast and significant. Ittells me that markets got some external "help" these days. The behavior is not 100% natural and I can understand why.

But, from the other hand, everybody are waiting for the bear market correction\bear market trend break. It does not metter what it is\will be in the reality, but chances for the up trend are growing every single day without move down\up.

As I wrote above, the downtrend is blocked by political reasons at the level 6400 and these resons will prevent Dow to be even close to 7000 without really big reason. Markets can not stay, but I would prefer even paces every day to the acidental spike. Unfortunetly, as soon as players around the world will see the spike the market will be hot-hot. 10K DJ in summer is a very cautious prediction for such scenario.

My biggest concern is the US economy sick and the structural changes are still needed to be done. Obama's plan is good enough for it as wel as band aid will help to headacke. If it is truth the payoff will strike markets in this fall...

It is time to accept - the markets will not be the same as before. They are very unstable and vulnerable metter now. When share price is volatile as derivatives before in percentage, we can not count on stable and consistent growth or even falling down...

The only one way in this situation is to count on your stocks, your DD and sell if you have 20-50% profit on SP change :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply