HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Don't ask, don't tell

posted on May 25, 2009 08:07AM

Seems that we are being baited again to make price predictions so that further down the line it can be held against us if we are wrong, and thus being called "pumpers" and if the price prediction we make is low, then it will dismay long-term holders, and then we risk being called "Bashers".

Anyone who owns this stock and believes in the potential of the geology to be a world-class mine believes the stock is going to go up. That's it, that's all.

That being said, it's nice to see the sentiment change up a little, and folks are getting excited about the RoF again and it's potential. We may see more "pump" soon, and we're not accustomed to that after such a long drought.

What I've learned from the last go-round with the euphoria of the stock hitting 7 bucks is this: it's not the pie-in-the-sky, absolutely fantasy-based greed that bites one in the , umm, nethermost parts, but it's the " just a little more " that does. So be careful with your predictions as well, don't forget the "enemy" reads this board too, and knows how to scalp us at 7 while we're holding out for 20.

Who's to say we won't get bought out at 5 bucks or a drawn-out bidding war takes us to 99 dollars? What you want and what you get are two very different things.

That's my two bits on the matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply