HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"And this brings us back to the single most intriguing question to date. The NOT/FWR JV"

I would propose another intriguing question that has been kicked around this forum more than a few times. 'Will Noront and FWR combine in a JV involving all their properties and interests in the area around McFauld's Lake?'

I'm not taking about properties held in other areas of the ROF but just those actively being explored sucessfully, including the Eagles/Blackbirds and Black Thor/Label and FWR existing jv with SPQ/KWG.

Now such a 'deal' would not be possible until Noront AND Freewest could lay down on the table some realistic 'in situ' values onto the table to compare and arrive at a fair split of combined value. Not 'blue sky', 'targets' or 'potentially' but drill/assay supported value. Noront is likely at a point where they could do this now and given the way FWR's drill results conform to the geophysical data they'd be close to tossing in a pretty accurate 'inferred' valuation. (We'll leave the nit picking over how much value is given to 'inferred' over 'proven' to the negotiators).

The 'Prize' from such a jv would be, I feel, immediate recognition that the 'economic' bell would be rung and 'major' can start their bidding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply