HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

No Poly, your not too critical, the way i look at the JV is this, the JV claim units have great potential to add 800m of Chromite extension to the cummulative tonnage of Chromite just to start, we'll see what the rest will bring as exploration continues, regardless of the much more mundane and siimple explanation NOT is and will continue to add "ACRES" to its portfolio and imo any land along the RFI is that is not currently in the portfolio, should be looked at long and hard.

Some kind of consolidation, that's what it looks like to me. Big Picture, going forward one way or the other, by simplistic measure or not, the BOD is doing that which it said it wpuld do....acquire land in the Ring.

As such, i have updated my Maps provided to me by Carlos to reflect all the revised JV claims and look forward to making more adjustments to the claim map going forward.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply