HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Pinetree,

I was aware the 880,000 shares were recently purchased. It was not my point. Please see the news release Phats posted that I was referring to. I am referring to the fact that they have the ability to currently control 13.2 % of this stock. My point in my post was that I didn't realize that had that much ownership of this stock PRIOR to the recent purchase and I wondered how many shares the other private purchase individuals that bought into Noront had of TME and BMK. Collectively how many shares. My thoughts went back to the proxy fight with Noront. When a bunch of people have a great number of shares changes can be made in the BOD of a company as in the case with Noront. That was my point.

Pinetree bought early on into Noront but also bought with the original gang at 4.00 per share and then 5.00 per share when warrants were exercised. I would be interested to know how many shares or what percentage is owned COLLECTIVELY by the private purchase gang in the OTHER MAJOR Land holders in the ROF that being BMK and TME.

Pinetree Capital Ltd., on May 27, 2009, acquired ownership of 880,000 common shares of Temex Resources Corp. and 440,000 common share purchase warrants. Each warrant entitles the holder thereof to acquire one additional common share until May 27, 2011, at a price of 32 cents. In the event that the warrants are fully exercised, these holdings represent approximately 1.7 per cent of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Temex as of May 27, 2009, calculated on a partially diluted basis, assuming the exercise of the warrants only. As a result of this transaction, Pinetree holds, as at May 27, 2009, 8,477,000 common shares of Temex, including the common shares and rights exercisable into an additional 1.94 million common shares of Temex (the convertible securities), including the warrants. If Pinetree were to exercise all of the convertible securities, its ownership would represent a total of 10,417,000 common shares of Temex, or approximately 13.2 per cent of such shares outstanding as of May 27, 2009, calculated on a partially diluted basis, assuming the exercise of the convertible securities only.

New Message
Please login to post a reply