HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Gate keepers

posted on Jun 03, 2009 04:35AM

What kind of talk is this?

We have a group who voluntarily monitor the forum. We appreciate that. They are not "gate keepers". I would appreciate if I did not see that phrase again on this forum.

It's getting too close to the term "police" when it should be "cleaners" because cleaning is what is required here at times.

Lets all cooperate. In the next months it may become necessary for all of us to once more unite. We just never know.

On another note I would think that it is now Noront's turn to respond to the FWR NR. as they did with the vanadium for FWR's last NR.

Competition here whether friendly or not, is invigorationg and pushes those in play to work harder to one up the competition. the share holders benefit from this.

Another thing we would benefit from is another major to start bidding over these plays.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply