HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Some good thoughts there Quack. As far as no mention about the shareholder uprising, I'd expect that. The ones who run the company would only be encouraging this practice if they gave some credit there. That wouldn't be in their best interests. Those in control want full control. The task of uniting shareholders is very difficult to begin with. I was surprised what our leaders did, happy as well, and didn't think it would happen. It doesn't happen often. I hope we don't have to do it in the future but you never know. My second comment is more important. You took from the srticle that others had to find nickle to be viable. I didn't get it that way. I took it that unless more nickle is found, nothing will get developed here. I also realized that this one problem is what may be holding the share price down. However, I take it that if Noront found more nickle so that roads etc. could be built, the chromite would get mined by the ones who have found it, even without nickle. Others may have a different take on this. I'd like to know if some of the more knowledgable here think the chromite could be mined with the nickle we now have in the area?? I seem to have come to believe that there would be a chromite mine if enough was found. I could be wrong???

New Message
Please login to post a reply