HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noster made a great point of stating:

"great read, strange though , guess the Gold at E1 is'nt worth mentioning"

Very excellent point. The simple answer is that Gold has no value.

The eagle two nickel also has no value

The finds to date on AT12 have no value.

The chromite, well that part makes me laugh, Noront's words,"The metallurgical results on the chromite certainly show that we are able to produce a marketable concentrate from chromite," Hamilton says. "The discovery itself is very high quality and we get excellent recoveries from that."

It's marketable but of course has no value

Thunderbird has no value.

But, my absolute favorite part of the article was this part- Read the bold part.

Two styles of mineralization have been found in Eagle One: massive and disseminated. Indicated resources for Eagle One include 230,000 tonnes of massive mineralization grading 6.5% nickel, 3.5% copper, 9.8 grams silver per tonne, 1.9 gram platinum and 12.2 grams palladium, for 33 million lbs. nickel, 18 million lbs. copper, 73,000 oz. silver, 14,500 oz. platinum and 91,000 oz. palladium.

The company has intersected more mineralization in holes drilled after the cutoff date for the resource estimate.

So more mineralization in holes drilled AFTER the cut off date. Oh, and that also has NO value.

Okay I almost forgot about my other favorite part that stated this crap,"

But as promising as Noront's discoveries look, Double Eagle is still an early-stage project. And if Noront and other explorers were to find more resources

Does Noront not know about Freewest?. Oh yah , they must ...they were at their investor luncheon right. Cliff's too right. Oh someone should let Cliff's know they should not have invested any money in the ROF. It has no value other than DE1.

Nothing else exists.

I get sick of seeing the same old same old original DE 1 being tooted.

For pete's sake the OTHER STUFF DRILLED AND FOUND SO FAR HAS VALUE.

It is never factored into the equation or even brought up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply