HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: For Those Who Think That A 'Lousy Market' Is What's Holding NOT Back....

Re: For Those Who Think That A 'Lousy Market' Is What's Holding NOT Back....OBG

posted on Jun 09, 2009 09:28AM

Hi OBG,

You write,

"NOT's suppression continues- life and death to gain a penny today. Too bad the authorities in Canada are useless to file complaints with."

There isn't a single shareholder out there that can tell us that our share price is not manipulated to death. I agree with you 100%.

I compare the Not chart to a graph of stocks in mining group and then I compare it to stocks in gold and silver group. Not does in no way follow this general pattern.

If I take Probe or BMK for instance and look at their chart they follow the mining group. They each have doubled since Jan. 09 with NO reason I can see other than they moved up in a favorable industry group. Noront went against the trend.

I feel like borrowing Jim's words and using them to describe how I feel about the surpressed Noront share price :How anyone can be fooled by this is a reach unless you totally throw fundamentals into the trash and live only by TA, an error that will end up taking your money away in this market

Please see Jim's commentary below.

Posted: Jun 08 2009 By: Jim Sinclair Post Edited: June 8, 2009 at 12:53 pm
Dear Friends,

Ireland being downgraded by S&P is not going to heal the dollar’s problems.

Talk about the Fed increasing interest rates is another way of saying that quantitative easing (printing money) would in fact be curtailed. This cannot be possible in present circumstances or even a year from now without a market catastrophe.

The Negative PR for gold and the Green Shoots for the dollar are all raving BS to assist in the position option hedge and reversal of the Commercial for the coming vaulting of gold upwards.

How anyone can be fooled by this is a reach unless you totally throw fundamentals into the trash and live only by TA, an error that will end up taking your money away in this market.

Use TA to figure out the basic direction. The key to success is if that direction is fundamentally sustained.

This BS barrage on the dollar and gold market will not be sustained.

Respectfully yours,
Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply