HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Gloriuex is not a pumper, he's just doing what is best for himself.

Why would anyone accuse him of trying to make money? Isn't that what we all are here for?

Holding NOT, I have learned one thing, NEVER fall in love with a stock. For those of us that sold at $5 and made money and put their money elsewhere until NOT hit 50 cents, I say you are a genius. Sometimes you have to sell your position and move your money around to make money, and not just sit on once stock and LOVE it and hope for it to be $500 stock. Not realistic. Read MISFIT's post from a while back, where he said just that.

I just sold another stock at a little loss to get into more NOT. Why? because I think it's a great buying opportunity. Am I a pumper or basher or whatever if I sell some of my position at $1 to get some of my money back? NO.... I'm looking out whats best for myself and my portfolio, as is Glorieux. And if you don't like that, then too bad. In the end, you're not paying my bills!!!

Still long and strong on NOT

New Message
Please login to post a reply