HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From Sinclair's site

posted on Jun 26, 2009 11:06AM

I found a very fitting quote that reminds me of the goings-on here, with the recently dispatched minions. Of course, it was quoted in context of the financial failure of the US system in general, and the re-assurances that everthing is under control.

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and or military consequences of the lie.

It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

–Joseph Goebbels, of the perception modification school of economic thought

Just as I see one of the houses dumped 300 K shares at 52 cents to spook the lemmings, another 286000 was picked up minutes later at 52 cents. The pressure these guys are under to wreak havoc on the forum is palpable...every time the truth is presented in a positive manner, it's as though there's a fire that they have to stamp out. Then another post has to be attended to, and so on and so on.

Truth is the antidote to lies....but it must taste like Buckley's ( or failure) so they are not willing to "take their medicine " willingly.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply