HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I for one...

posted on Jun 26, 2009 11:41AM

...Won't fault anyone for having sold their position, just because I didn't, as well as many others here. It probably would have been the wisest course of action to have gone to cash some time ago, but having erred there, why compound the error with another error?

We've waited so long as to have almost come full circle again, my guess is it won't be long before we see the tide turning in our favour once again.

A person can fully believe in the potential of the RoF and still be on the outside until the time is right for them. Some might also miss out if they don't pull the trigger before the next move up. Didn't bids and asks for Voisey's Bay go up a dollar at a time when it really got moving? Who would have the nerve to pull the trigger then?

Every one has to do what is right for them and their family's sakes; no one took a solemn oath to Noront to never sell.

Besides, if a well-respected member here announced they were selling, it may well serve to have the "Cramer Effect" in that everyone and their dog would abandon ship and that would be an injustice to every other long here as well.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply