HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Glorieux-Khareema wow

posted on Jun 26, 2009 09:08PM

I promised myself a few months back just reading this boards and not posting anything more.

But what I read recently beats it all.

Glorieux and his "backup" fella Khareema. Do you two have no shame?

Respectfull posters and longterm NOT holders. WOW

Glorieux just said he sold all of his NOT position a while back, made good money on his other calls and bought back in @ 53 cents. OK, fine with me.

Now he is claiming that a stream of news releases is coming, he heard it himself from the man at the NOT helm. The share prise will pop up very soon to the upper 80 cent range. "All in his honest opinion. Yeah, sure.

Come on guys, who beleaves this.

Glorieux and Khareema, do you really think we all are idiots. It is because of your greed most of the really respectfull posters left this board.

But I do not really care if some of you believe this daytraders, it's your money and THEY are playing with it.

Let's face it, we do not really know what NR's will be released, fact.

NR's do not necessary mean an increase in SP, on the contrary fact.

Summer dull drums are here, and it will not be different from any other summer, due to economics, fact.

The NOT situation is not what it was 2 years ago, NOT is now part of a hedgefund, not under the radar, everyone knows about NOT and the ROF, fact.

Till now, the ONLY thing that has been found of mayby economic importance is chrome, fact.

ROF will be mined, fact.

Mayby in 2 years, probably in 20 years, fact.

I can understand that all canadians want this to be the next big mining field in the world. Just a very very childish thought for now.

Oh,.... I almost forgot, why not give directly your bancaccount on this forum.......beat it G&K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply