HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"It does make me wonder if they weren't understating this news, too."

Hoov, i think you are right on the money there, reason i think this is that the time frame from 49 coming to surface and results to be included in Wes's inaugural news release would easily be another 2-3 weeks easy, now then, core comes to surface, visible mineralization of notice and the onsite geo runs the XRF analyzer on the joint samples. There's been plenty of time assuming 49 was completed 2-3 weeks ago to have run another 1 and possibly 2 holes targeting true width of the intercepts as mentioned. Core may allready be in hand. Had the release stated "massive nickel sulfides" etc. they may have had a runaway train on thier hands and I don't think that's the desired affect they need at this time in the game. All in all some good information's come to light in the release, the release did state that the hole more than triples the "known" mineralization of Eagle One which leads into Nickel continuity. Thunderbird is still very intriguing, a crap load of holes drilled on the BBirds and we still have cash going into the fall drill program.

One thing has me puzzled though, there was no mention of any drilling or any update on AT11 down south, is that by design or am i missing something?

New Message
Please login to post a reply