HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: NR 2?

in response to by
posted on Jun 29, 2009 08:31PM

Ok, after reading the posts on the board and digesting the news, I will take a shot and guess what the next NR is about. How about a TSX listing finally being approved? We have a Tier 2 company that has too much in the ground to continue as a Tier 2 on the Venture. We were the #1 company before we realized how big Eagle One is getting. Now that we (retail) know the tip of the iceberg of this story, maybe its time to go to the next level (TSX) and get us listed on a real exchange. Or maybe I'm wrong, and they dont want to go there quite yet as they will have less control of the SP. Remember a move to the TSX will make us pop a lot easier than the Venture.

I'll stick with my prediction. NR #2 will be about a TSX listing. But this is just my humble opinion, and any trading of Noront should be researched before hand and as always do your own DD, I'm just stating the truth....er.....my opinion :)

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply