HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A nice bit of news but......

posted on Jun 29, 2009 07:54PM

I knew the title would make you curious/perturbed. As for the immediate sp, that is to say tomorrow, one only has to reflect on past N.R.s to remember what is usually done to NOT releases. Given the fact that the powers have had their way with NOT for a while and have essentially flattened interest in this stock, it may take a bit of digesting before fresh confidence moves in. Meanwhile it is possible that they'll put the boots to NOT tomorrow morning. It may initially spike from some exuberant retailers but then be smacked down to scare off any movement in the interest of grabbing a few more. On the other hand it just might start to make a slow ascent unhindered by the players who've taken what they wanted. We'll have to see. Do I know what will happen for sure? Nope. The folks that know what this release really means are not interested in seeing an SP hike. Not in their interest yet I would think.

As for Halts, we know their policy is to avoid them and I say good thing for that. Can't remember the last time I saw a halt followed by a boost in a stocks sp. It seems to have the reverse affect unless the news is off the scale. Is our news off the scale? Do we have 6% reports? True widths? Anything that is a sure deal? No. Do we have what looks like exceedingly promising news? I'm pretty excited about it and I imagine those "concerned" have the hairs on the back of their necks rising.

New Message
Please login to post a reply