HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

good question. short answer for now:

http://www.norontresources.com/Projects/Ring_Of_Fire/Eagle_One/Assay/

the "massive sulphide" sections will contain around...4-8% Ni and 2-4% Cu (exclude the rest for now... i know its stupendous to do that, but just for now)...based on the above link by looking only at the "including" parts

then the "overall/semi massive sections" will be around/less then ... 0.5-3% Ni and 0.3-2% Cu... however will be more present. compared to the massive sulphides.

So lets say:

- MS, 5.5% Ni, 2.5% Cu;

- SMS, 2% Ni and 1% Cu...

- Then the average MS intersection compared to the rest is 15-27% of what is drilled.(basically dividing the high grade section length by the total overal mineralised section length).

Now we know the intersection being analysed is about 400 meter long.

So we could expect +/-60 to 110 meter of massive sulphides, the rest being SMS.

anywho, there is a huge margin for error by thinking this way, who knows, the grade might be higher on average downhole, or even the opposite.

anyone know what our cost basis is for mining the current resource?

If I were you...I'd just wait for the data, then we can get a little more serious.

New Message
Please login to post a reply