HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Is SP where it should be?? No but soon.

posted on Jul 12, 2009 11:41AM

Well I think that most realize this stock is a buy at the current SP which now stands at 62 cents. Institutions we are told own approximately 55%, but it appears they continue to purchase and this % probably needs to be updated. Management and insiders have been given options, some at much higher prices then today’s share price, yet nobody is selling. I have to wonder why management has been so hushed concerning Noront and why there has been limited if any efforts to promote this stock for the last several months. Over this period we have seen institutions investors accumulating shares. Why?? Is this in an effort to average down or is it to allow the institutions to gain a higher percentage of shares. Many have suspected that management may be “in bed” with the institutions while both accumulate more and more shares. (Recent stock options/another Private Placement etc etc) I believe the SP is being held down artificially while those in the know accumulate. I only hope it is not a play at a takeover.

Many get upset with the bashers that turn up at what appear to be the moment this stock is ready to set off. I assume bashers are here to keep the price down so the accumulation can continue. As many suspect and is common knowledge, bashers most certainly are affiliated in some way with institutional investors and are there to meet their agenda, which presently appears to be to keep the price down. We would not see these attacks if the institutions were not seriously interested in this play.

In the end the institutional investor’s will want to get paid and that is when we will also be paid off, handsomely, I might add. (IMO)

Relic

New Message
Please login to post a reply