HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 15, 2009 05:02PM
Jul 15, 2009 05:07PM

Surely - something has to account for such movement today- if it is all hot air then this balloon will pop - unfortunately I have experienced similar in my day. But 15,000,000 shares of "hot air"? Hardly seems possible - well we will see in the coming days. My guess is some major player said today was the day to "go for it!" So they did.

I hate to think about manipulation - but notice it has not been too long since everyone got their options settled away - fine - I make money too but.........

For many of us who have been invested prior to October of 2007 in the Ring of Fire - we still have a looooong ways to get back to our break even of those wonderful days almost two years ago! I am pleased with today - but I am not giddy - the reality is I can no longer allow emotions control what I do on the market.

Nothing less than prices of those days of 07 will get me even close to excited. I do not know about you guys but the market has been brutal to me and I am in no mood to thank it for anything. Having it recognize the value we have + what we should soon prove will be a start toward some integrity in this system.

Jul 15, 2009 05:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply