HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This is the bestest....

posted on Jul 16, 2009 01:54PM

birthday ever!

I first bought into NOT back in Sept of 07 because it had high volume and I had no clue what it was I bought. I found Agoracom and started reading posts from the beginning and lurked and learned an incredible amount about TA, mining and the market in general. I then had several questions and joined the board and was fortunate to find some great mentors that generously shared their insights.Some of them are no longer posting and I keep hoping to one day turn on the computer and they will be back to share their wisdom (D12, Crazydik, Misfit, Helium...).

The past year the market has humbled many of us and NOT even threw in some extra punches along the way.I can honestly say there were many days I wanted to throw in the towel and just take the massive loss in my portforlio and be done with it.Then a voice in my head (that sounded a lot like Richard Nemis) would say “Hang on to your shares.This area is one of the most prolific in North America.The ROF is going to be staggering”.So I held on to that dream and averaged down many, many, many times and now I am finally in the green with so many more shares than I’d ever thought I could own!! Judging by the amount of shares traded in the last two days, I’d say Richards dream is still alive. Take care all and have a great day! I sure am.

Kat

New Message
Please login to post a reply