HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I Can't believe my eyes. Is this for real!!

posted on Jul 16, 2009 08:35PM

I'm a day trader - a smart one I think. I buy and sell while still holding x number of shares long, that way all my bases are covered. The last time I mentioned this I got clobbered by some posters. Well, let me tell you I've done pretty good today and I'm still holding x number of NOT long. Also played with 20,000 FWR shares today and bought an additional 20,000 to hold long. (I've held FWR long for many years, adding on at most dips, even as low as 0.12)

I only started the day trading seriously in January of 08, and it has been good to me. (A day trader may be considered self employed by Revenue Canada, so my tax man tells me). I bought Not today at 0.94 and again at 0.97. I followed it all the way up to 1.21, buying and selling. I held at $1.21 and just watched it climb. If this bonanza is for real I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. I might even make it to the golf tournament, that is if day traders are welcome.

Someone mentioned a possible 0.50 pull back - anything is possible.

I don't own tens of thousands of shares as some of you do. I'm just a small player, but I wish for all of you that you will recoup your losses and add additional great or even moderate $$$$ to your stash.

Is this for real? We'll only know when and if rumor becomes fact.

GG

New Message
Please login to post a reply