HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Some thounghts

posted on Jul 19, 2009 11:55AM

I believe the enthusiams and rumors are healthy for our company. However, the arrival of many new poster, some of whom I had listed as bashers now promoting NOT and also FNC and PRB has me a little worried. The action of NOT moving down on Friday and FNC moving up gives one the impression that some people know that FNC may be a better bet than NOT. The big shell game going on is scary. Many people with lots of money wanting more of our money. They are probably starting a lot of the rumors we are hearing.

For me, I think I will stick with NOT only even though I very carefully looked at FNC. Too many people could be manipulating the info/rumor mill where they are concerned. I still truly believe hole 50 is done and 51 is underway but the location of 50 is a complete mystery and manipulators would want us to believe that it is between hole 49 and FNC and that it is getting wider at depth. This would lend credence to FNC having a great part of the motherload of nickel...but that is very far from being proven and although FNC is a great speculative bet, it is only speculative at this point where as Noront has proven assets and a great discovery hole. The rumors on hole 50 having even longer intercepts than hole 49 is but a rumor and fits very well with those wanting to pump up FNC. Remember that hole 50 was drilled to not hit any mineralization so as to be used as a BHEM platform hole. If they did hit great nickel again, NOT will do great. If it is between hole 49 and FNC, then FNC will probably do great. However that is too many ifs for FNC while NOT has guaranteed high grade nickel.

So before listening to all the rumors pumping FNC and PRB and selling NOT to buy those plays, think hard about where your information came from and be prepared to live with your decision.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply