HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OK, OK, OK, you win.

posted on Jul 20, 2009 02:35PM

OK, OK, OK you win, stop with the nasty PM’s

Please everyone post whatever the hxll you want.
I flagged ONE bloody post that said that FNC had the mother lode and NOT doesn’t. FNC has not put a drill in the ground so I think that statement is absolute bull, and Agora agreed.

The person I flagged has had his knuckle wrapped before today by some of the very posters now defending him/her.

I am not a very educated investor and rely on this NORONT forum for most of what I know. We all have an option to buy or sell how we want but I don’t want to be tricked out of my shares because of some unscrupulous posters posting misinformation. By allowing this nonsense good or bad we are doing the new or uneducated investor like me any favours.

We have NO information to lead us to be believe we DON’T have another hit in fact it actually looks like the opposite, we have hit something. What is anyone’s guess, that’s right guess? So until we get these ever so illusive news releases I will continue to believe I have made a wise investment.

I can’t believe how many people are defending this misinformation and pure speculation. Not at least has some factual information to go by, the other area play have very little if any at all. I own the other area plays as well but I don’t expect to come to the Not board to find out about them, that’s why Agora setup the other boards.

By the way “lucky28” I will not go the OT board to defend my investment.
Lance

New Message
Please login to post a reply