HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am disappointed with the Winfall sale, yes sale. Eagle Hill will aquire it completely imho.
It is a good resource that many companies would have been glad to have.

"Although once the US hits hyperinflation in the next two years we might be wanting that gold back!" Semismart - You are more than Semi Smart, lol.
I guess Longstockings & Miskealp1 will be buying some EAG, I just may join them.

A further note:
I am perplexed as to why 41% is worth 2 million while a further 24% is worth 2.5 million plus 400,000$?
The deal is structured to sell controlling interest of the property and for too little.

The value of that decision is only relative to the expected news regarding Eagle 1, but it's sale should be independent of Eagle 1. You do not get rid of a good resource just because you have another even if the other may turn out to be better.

Last, today's sp is just a continuation from yesterday and nothing to do with Windfall, The News has yet to arrive, imho.

Sorry about the late posting but I am distracted by listening to Bernanke's scramblings before US congress.
From a biased gold bug, Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply