HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Change of pace - Chromite

posted on Jul 21, 2009 01:55PM
Just wanted to bring more info into our little equation. We have been doing great in SP and will continute to do so, as an added bonus we also have our blackbirds, which I think will be more valuable than alot of people expect - IMHO. Heres a quote which I think sums up the chromite best - "The South African chromite is in narrow seams of two to three metres thick that go for miles and miles and miles, whereas we’re getting high-grade chromite up to 100 metres thick," I think Chromite will play an important role in our nickel deposit. With it our funds for drilling can grow exponentially. Bring on hole lotto 49.....followed by 50....51......52.... just as our SP goes $0.50.....$1.....$2...... Do your own DD before buying or selling any shares of NOT. This is just my opinion of course Peace
New Message
Please login to post a reply