HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tmleafs26 mid-summer musings

posted on Jul 21, 2009 02:38PM

So here we are in the middle of the summer, although its cold in Toronto, NOT is keeping us HOT HOT HOT.....So let's recap whats happened lately....

First and foremost the share price is flying, which is great as I am 100% in Noront, but am a tiny bit weery as it's flying with essentially no REAL news. But truth be told, my happiness of it climbing overwhelms any of my fears, as I have averaged down lately and with this recent climb I'm actually in the green with Noront.

Secondly and most importantly, what has happened since the proxy battle and the big mean boys came along. We fought tooth and nail for Nemis and his beliefs and values, and although we did not win, we put up a hell of a fight and were noticed. Now, is this enough? Yeah King Richard is still on board, but is it enough? When the proxy battle started, they said they were here to "rescue" our company, but has much changed?

-The new BOD was never a fan of Windfall, they were pissed that Richard allocated money from the private placement into Windfall. So what happens today? We get a NR that Windfall is gone...bye bye....see ya later.....Either it's got nothing there or it has so much gold there that they had to hide it for now and keep it out of the spotlight until Ring of Fire is accounted for and brought into the spotlight. We shouldnt be all that surprised that windfall lake is gone, this was the first contention point of the proxy battle and they finally got "rid" of it.

-Secondly, the new BOD was never a fan of so many JV's and "diluting" our company. Since take over, JVs have been kept to a minimal. I'd like to see some of our JVs hit, and see how they react to an increase in SP.

-Next they werent happy with King Richard as CEO and werent happy that we had no TSX listing - well we got our CEO - albeit took forever to do, is he better or worse than Nemis? Time will tell. TSX listing is still not here - but maybe this is on the horizon or very close to happening. We'll see, but I think with this volume lately and accumulation, we may be closer than expeted.

-They wanted McFaulds lake spinned off into a new company. Well it hasnt happened yet, but with Windfall all but gone, I think were pretty much there now. Unless of course sopmething comes from Noronts other projects such as the China one, or several others. Maybe a new listing on the TSX will be solely the Ring of Fire and the other companies will stay on the Venture.

-Finally, they didnt like when Nemis spoke highly of our company and compared it to Voisey Bay as a huge deposit and that he overestimated Eagle One. Well who is right? As we are learning Eagle One has at least tripled in size....thats at the very least, Im sure its bigger, but they wont say for now. So looks like Richard was right, and Rosseau was wrong. They probably wanted to keep the price down so they could allow their clubhouse buddies to accumulate.

Which brings me to the end here. They did what they said they would do in some aspects, but some are still to be done. Will this benefit Noront? Will this company end up like Aurelian? Will we get fair value for our stock? Only time will tell, I am a bit weary of these peoples history with Aurelian, but maybe times have changed and these people have changed. We are just recovering from a recession, Im sure lots of money was lost by everyone, maybe selling it for a few bucks wont be enogh and theyll have to really get the price up to recover their losses and to make some money. Only time will tell.

I am in 100% in NOT, and like where i am sitting. This is just my opinion of course. I can sleep at night knowing that we have a long way to go up before the snakes start attacking. So far so good on the new BOD.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply