HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If this is true... why did yesterday everybody kicked me because I mentionned a takeover??

Hum, maybe management knows what's ahead of us... and they did on purpose to issue that hole 49 was tremendous and hit 2 deeper VMS...tripleling the current estimation... if they know someone is preparing to buy them... don't you think they would do that purposely??

And c'mon, if a major or more then one is looking at us... how long will they wait to make an offer... will they let NOT's management come with big numbers one after the other... let the SP raise like hell and pay a freaking big amount of money? or will they profit of the situation that made NOT trade at under 1$ for a while?

And now, everybody is saying that this support today is unusual... that we shouldn't trade like this... we should retract more... uncommon trading...

C'mon, don't tell me you can easily exclude a takeover... It's been what? 5 days of this crazy buying... more then 100% return... and we aren't going back while waiting?

I am sorry, but the way Clarus is trading, it's not the way an institutional would invest... and certainly not on the possibility of a good news soon.. they also know SP usually retracts after a run... and they wait before continuing to buy... Clarus was buying yesterday at 1,65! why?

Now don't tell me I am out of my mind when I think a takeover is in negociation...

New Message
Please login to post a reply