HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

lol... not working for a brokerage house sorry...

and it was my mistake in my post... I didn't want to say VMS...just massive sulphide... sorry english isn't my first langage... !

by the way, that's exactly my point... a brokerage firm wouldn't be driving the SP and buying massively like Clarus did... it doesn't make sense... and they aren't doing so only because Management said they've hit... they would be buying more stealthly if it was the case...

That's why I say a takeover is maybe in the making... even of some of you say no... you can't exclude that... or else, explain me the trading and buying from Clarus?

If it was their purpose to only drive the SP and be the first there... they would have stop to buy now... and yesterday, they wouldn't have bought at over 1,65$... so why this buying??? this is the key here! anyway it will go, takeover or no... it looks very nice for the future!

New Message
Please login to post a reply