HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

like I said, english isn't my first langage...

so what you mean is that they would make clarus buy in order to prevent an hostile takeover?

that would also be a possibility... but don't you think we should be seing more resistance from the buyer to hold it down? NOT is already at 55% in institutionnal hand... you need a lot of partners on your side... is the 3 million shares bought by Clarus enough?

also, do you think that this can justify that volume over the last five trading session?

waiting for your answer! what you say is really another possibility...but I can't fit in my mind that all this activity is only because of the statement they made about hole 49..... it wouldn't last 5 days on hefty volume... after 2-3 days, without news, we would have gone back to 1$ I think... there as to be something more...

New Message
Please login to post a reply