HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: I'm selling my shares, who is with me? NOT ME! I will buy yours, though.

posted on Jul 23, 2009 11:02PM

Please sell your shares. I want to buy them. I've been averaging down (had to wait until the stock went over $1US/share... damned brokerage limitations on my 401K!) and will continue to do so. Less free cash for the non-retirement account, but I've picked up shares as cheap as $0.40US there. So if the stock goes down to $1US tomorrow, I will be very happy to buy at that level; I've done my DD and I know that Noront is worth many multiples of that today.

Mr. Hanson has been in the Chairman & CEO chair for 6 weeks now. I am surprised that you would be so quick to judge his actions. My sense is that he's working very hard (full-time <ahem>) coming up to speed and is doing quite well. The presentation that Noront did last week sure worked out well, didn't it? We (retail) know neither the full facts nor the strategy that is being used to chart the direction of the company. While it's frustrating being "in the dark", imagine how much more frustrating it would be if that strategy and all the facts were divulged and were used against the company to buy it out on a stink bid? How happy would you or any other "long" be then?

Patience!

New Message
Please login to post a reply