HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I can SEE there are so many ways to Poke fun at your profound inSIGHT(s) but I will let you continue doing just that for yourself. Seems you are good (for/at) it. Keep on Pulling Your Stick out of the Pot (of Mud) you be-thrown and Poke away. Is the Steam only all due to your Roll Over?

Otherwise, can you be? so gracious? as to provide the Forum your inSIGHT(s) on the Windfall Lake NO_ matter. Is it Ripe (spelling challenged, am I), and if so, Explain? the SP of Mugor and FWR from LIGHT of your VIEW (stick out first, please). Simple comparison, and you can look good making the direct connection? can you NOT? Sitting where you do (no POT Shot intended), Is your Pot Full (half full does not cut it for you) or is there a Hole In Your Bucket Dear Storm, Dear Storm, Is there a Hole In Your Bucket, Dear Storm, A Hole? Feel it rather than "Stand Up" to Take count!

LOL

storm5151, Tell us what can NOT be going on.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply