HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

what does optioning out of windfall mean?

posted on Jul 24, 2009 07:24PM

To be honest i can imagine it is hard for people to realy understand what they are proposing regarding windfall and what the consequenses money wise will be.
(i am one of those people)

What if we had sold windfall for 100 million.
Thats easy to understand as we would have got 100 million in cash to spend but no revenue in the future from the returns when it finaly reaches production.

Now we optioning it out for 75%:

We have to spend "only" 25% of the costs but would also get 25% of the money generated.
Important question there is; how much would those costs be and how much would we make with the 25 % of the income (after deducting the cost)

We keep 2% NSR ?? (whatever that means .. please help me on this one):

The way i read this we get 2% of the money they will make when it is in production.
If the mine is good for 1000 million a year we get 20 million (2%) during the whole life of the mine (10 years ? 20 years ?)

What happened still doesnt feel right. Especialy if the office says that all further info should come from eagle hill instead of them. But to really judge them we should know exactly what this scenario pays out in the end.

As i dont have a clue what the return will be i cant tell how hard we have been "screwed" or just made a great deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply