HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Possible Upgrades

posted on Jul 24, 2009 08:49PM

To whom it may concern.

Just a suggestion. I read posts on Agoracom through out the day from 3 or 4 different computers. When i have already read a post, the link will turn red but only on the computer I have read it on. The other computers still show blue as in unread. One of your competitors (I won't mention names) has a nice feature where as long as you are logged in, it remembers what you read and what you didn't no matter which computer you are at. Anyways, this is just a thought, maybe could be included in your next upgrade. If this is important to anyone else, please give a thumbs up and hopefully it will happen in the future. On days when there are many posts, it's sometimes hard to remember where you left off reading at work so you can continue at home (or maybe I should be actually working at work instead of reading post here and checking RTQ every 3 minutes...LOL).

JGo

New Message
Please login to post a reply